Healthcare sector or disabled people accommodation.
- Length :
- Width :
- Accessible bathroom pods with wheelchair
Bathroom in composite materials.
Glass fibre-reinforced resin “G.R.P.“
Interior surface: sanitary quality gelcoat.
Colour to choose from shade card.
Embossed non-slip floor.
Shower tray built into the floor.
Fire-retardant resin M2/F2.
- Entirely fitted out: Door, door frame, taps, clothes hooks, mirror, moulded soap-dish, shower curtain, towel holder, basin, toilet roll holder, handgrips, wall-hung toilet pan with cover, concealed 3/6 litre flush fitted cistern,washbasin/shower valves, light fitting…
Adapted to a specific environment. With no sill or necessity for recessing, wheelchair accessibility (150 cm turningspace), hand holds to help in standing up and attendant call button. Other equipment available subject to engineering approval. Electrical installation conform to regulations (NF C15 100). Access to interior connections through a maintenance trap.
Can be delivered assembled or pre-assembled in 8 sections to pass through a standard 60 cm door opening. Ready to take any type of interior cladding (plasterboard, wood…).
- Hand grip
- Bedpan wash
- Shaver point with flap cover
- Shower seat
- Timed flow control washbasin mixer
- Timed flow control or Thermostatic showermixer
- Moulded storage recess with moulded shelf
- Additional clothes hook
- Other options on demand